Last Updated 6/9/2020
Bring Camp Home is a place to find, create and share information about camp experiences and activities you are doing at home. Some information found on bringcamphome.com might come from other users like you. User-generated content will be pre-screened and posted only after approval by Bring Camp Home, at its sole discretion. To make you feel safe and comfortable while using our site, we require everyone to agree to and follow these rules.
Bring Camp Home reserves the right to refuse to post content or remove any content from public access at any time and without notice. If there’s a question about whether something is or is not appropriate for our users, we’ll err on the side of caution and not post it or remove it from view.
If you would like to submit an activity for others to do at home or would like to share a picture or video of you or your camper(s) performing an activity, you may submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. When creating content and using our Services these rules will apply:
We will NOT POST anything that:
- Depicts, promotes, threatens, encourages or celebrates any form or suggestion of violence, physical injury, bodily harm, property damage, illegal activity or public unrest;
- Attacks, bullies or harasses anyone or contains information that may be deemed to be hateful, hurtful or offensive;
- Libels or defames any person or entity;
- Is sexually explicit, pornographic, exploitive or untowardly suggestive;
- Invades anyone’s right to privacy or other rights;
- Infringes anyone’s intellectual property;
- Is fraudulent or deceptive;
- Contains someone else’s personal information or requests another’s personal information; or
- Offers, advertises or opines about any commercial product or service or contains unsolicited commercial messages, comments or descriptions.
You aren’t allowed to DO anything that:
- Uses or depicts the Bring Camp Home name, logo, trademark or branding without our express prior written consent;
- Accesses, tampers with or uses non-public areas of the Bring Camp Home website, our systems or our technical providers’ systems;
- Attempts to break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise tests the vulnerability of our systems or networks;
- Uses any method to scrape, download or change the Bring Camp Home website or anything on it, except that software and tools provided by popular browsers are acceptable;
- Posts repetitive content or tries to artificially boost views, repins, likes, comments or other user metrics;
- Uses meta tags, hidden text or metadata with our trademark, logo, URL or product name without our prior written consent;
- Uses Bring Camp Home user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way uses Bring Camp Home to send altered source-identifying information;
- Tries to reverse engineer any of Bring Camp Home’s software;
- Tries to interfere with any Bring Camp Home user, host or network in any way, including, for example, sending a virus, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing;
- Collects or stores personally identifiable information from Bring Camp Home or its users without their express permission;
- Impersonates, misrepresents or omits your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Does anything that violates applicable law or regulations;
- Shares your password, allows anyone access your account or do anything that might compromise the security of your account information;
- Attempts to sell or transfer your username or user identity for compensation; or
- Encourages or assists anyone to do any of the things on this list.